Are you paying Government penalties for late returns?
We can hep you to:
- Prepare company and personal tax returns
- Prepare your documents for vat returns
- Organise your payroll and C11 returns
- Prepare your monthly, quarterly or annual accounts
- Prepare and post your quotations and invoices
- Send out statements and late payment reminders
ALL CONFIDENTIAL AND AT TRADESMEN'S RATES
Offshoremailroom is able to offer a full range of bookkeeping and accounting services which will help you keep on top of your accounts throughout the year and avoid the monthly, quarterly and end of year panic.
This is a complete service from bookkeeping to the preparation of year end accounts and Income Tax Returns, Partnership Tax Returns and statutory accounts for limited companies. If you require only partial use of our services i.e. vat returns or payroll or year end accounts, no problem we provide solutions for all requirements, we are here to help not hinder.
- Calculate output tax from sales invoices and cash receipts
- Calculate input tax from purchase invoices,vouchers and petty cash expenses
- Calculate reverse tax on EEC transactions
- Calculate IOM lower rate transactions
- Submit vat return on time (save on late payment penalties)
- Process weekly or monthly payrolls
- Provide full payslips
- Provide periodic summaries Inform you what and when to pay your T35 (save on late payment penalties)
- File your year end T37 (save on late payment penalties)
- Issue each employee with a yearend T14
Small Business Invoicing
A properly typed invoice looks so much better than a hand written one. For small businesses we offer an invoicing service that presents a professional invoice delivered to your customer, either by post or byemail, with follow up statements as required.
Offshoremailroom have the professional expertise and experience in handling most of the popular and widely used bookkeeping accounting software. If you need to install an accountancy software package we will help you through every stage of the integration.
Fees / Rates
Please contact us for a quote.
Unfortunately due to the differing nature of our client's requirements we cannot state a fee without discussing your needs and requirements first. Fees can be arranged on a fixed fee basis or hourly rates depending on your preference.